Cheap Removalists Melbourne: Important Things To Do Right After The Move
Yes, after all the hard work; now you are in the new home. It’s not the end though. You got many things to complete yet. Anyway, you feel proud of yourself now. You made the right decision of hiring Cheap Removalists Melbourne as your house moving helper. What are the next steps then? We are here to guide you on those today. Let’s start with action one.
1) Settle your kids and pets: It’s a big change for both the parties. Settle your pet in a quiet room, and set up the TV for kids ASAP. Which means you should take your pet’s items in the car. Don’t let Cheap Removalists Melbourne staff enter the room where your pet is resting. Your kids will ask a thousand question now but don’t get stressed over it.
2) Inspect the items: Well, you don’t have to worry about the items if you hire a reputable house mover such as Cheap Removalists Melbourne. Anyway, you should inspect your items ASAP. Well, the movers will not stay until you inspect every box for damaged items. Also, make sure all the boxes and items are unloaded from the trucks. You should have an inventory list in your hands so. Later, when you unpack boxes and find damaged items, call the movers immediately and let them know about it. Professional movers deal with such things in a satisfactory manner.
3) Connecting utilities: Well, you should do it before you move in. Cheap Removalists Melbourne deals with a lot of customers each month, and we often come across ones who have forgotten to connect the utilities. Do you want to unpack the boxes in the dark? Electricity, water, gas, and trash services are the major utilities to contact in advance. You need light, water, and gas to start the life in the new home, so don’t forget them even by mistake.
4) As mentioned, if you hired a professional mover such as Cheap Removalists Melbourne, you can leave unpacking until the next day. We know, most our customers are exhausted after the hectic day, so they will crash into the bed as early as possible. If you are too tired, there’s nothing wrong with going to sleep early. Anyway, there’s one thing you have to do, which is very important. Inspect your new home before crashing into the bed. You don’t know much about the neighborhood, so don’t be overconfident about safety.
5) Well, before you go to sleep, you will have to unpack some of the essential items. Pack everything that will need to get going in the new home in a separate box or a bag. It’s called the “essential box.” Toiletries, paper plates, plastic cups, baby items, important documents, phone chargers, and so on. You can pack separate essential boxes for each family member.
6) If you have decided to unpack the items on the night of the moving day, then start with the kitchen item boxes. Cheap Removalists Melbourne tip: Many fragile items are there in kitchen item boxes, so do it carefully. If you are not confident about it, then let your professional moving helper do it for you. Moving companies don’t charge you much for packing and unpacking services.