Would you waste time on a website that takes ages to load? I don’t think so. People just scan web pages to find what they want. They don’t spend hours on a website. Yes, they will spend hours on it if they find it interesting. In my opinion, simple web designs are better. It saves our time. Today, SEO Melbourne says it to every business owner out there. Having a simple web design will boost your SEO campaign. Why do we say so? Read further, and you will find the answers.
* A simple website will never get out-dated. People prefer to go with the trend, but trends become obsolete within just a few months. SEO Melbourne tip: yes, you should go with the trend to attract people. Anyway, try to be simple. If you rely on the trend to a greater extent, what would happen when the trend fades away? In simple words, a simple design is timeless.
* People like it when it is easier to scan. As I said above, we just scan websites to find what we want. We do everything on the go probably with the smartphone. SEO Melbourne tip: people never read every single word on your website. They just spend a few seconds know who you are, and what you do. Which means you have only a few seconds to impress the visitors. So, if you waste that few seconds on a complex website; then the visitors will just leave your website and will never come back. Get rid of all the unnecessary extensions and make it simple. Let people find what they want easily in just a few seconds.
* Simple web designs are easily accessible via mobile devices. It is a well-known fact that more than 50% of people browse the Internet via mobile devices. SEO Melbourne tip: you should have a mobile-friendly version of your website, and if not; you will miss more than 50% of Internet users. Simple and clean designs provide good user experience. Web-designing firms who know nothing about SEO and web performances consider only on the design. They make it harder for the visitors to navigate through your website.
* How long would you wait for a website to load? Customers spend just a few seconds on it. If it takes longer than 5-6 seconds, it is safe to say; it is a slow website. Simple website, on the other hand; will load in just a few seconds. That is what people want in today’s world. SEO Melbourne tip: people worry about data usage as well. Websites that take ages to load use a lot of data and people hate it. Fast websites attract more customers.
* Designing complex websites cost you more money, and it will not generate anything positive for your business. Well, if you hire a web-designing company; they will develop you a colorful website, but it will reduce your web traffic. SEO Melbourne tip: never hire a company that doesn’t know much about SEO. A single error can kill your SEO status. A simple website will do more for you, and it is easier to fix and develop. Also, it will not cost as much as a good-for-nothing website. Too many cooks, spoil the soup. Keep it in your mind.