SEO Melbourne: Reasons Your SEO Strategy is Failing
As a business owner, you want your business to reach its height peak sooner or later. Every business owner knows how SEO is critical to a business’s success in the 21st century. Hiring the wrong SEO firm is the most common reason for SEO failures. Imagine you hired the right SEO Melbourne to take your business to the next level. What if still, your SEO campaign fails? Many reasons are there for this failure. This is the part one of a series, so in this series will discuss SEO failures and about fixing them.
1) Outdated SEO tactics: You hire SEO Melbourne to get your website on Google’s first page. Anyway, if the company you hired use outdated SEO tactics, Google will throw you out of the game. Well, not only the Google, every search engine updates their algorithms constantly. Look for an SEO firm, which gives you 1-month trial package. The companies that are 100% confident about their updated SEO tactics offer their customers 1-month trial campaign package. OK, within this month your website may not take the top spot on Google, but you will notice a dramatic improvement in your SEO rankings. Just compare the SEO reports before and after the SEO campaign. Hiring the wrong SEO Melbourne could be the reason for your SEO failures. So, get this critical selection right after thorough research.
2) Your goals are unrealistic: Every business owner wants to be the number 1. Anyway, reaching that target is not achievable in just a month. After all, there’s no point of blaming SEO Melbourne for your unrealistic goals. Your business may offer more than one product/service. So, achieving top rankings for each product/service comes with luck as well. Rather than focusing on every item to take the number 1 spot, optimize one product then go to the next. You may have a successful business already, but your goals are too unrealistic, so you feel “my business is a failure.” Just keep in mind that “everyone can’t be a Bill Gate, or Carlos Slim.” It comes with luck as well.
3) You are ignoring Social Media: It’s 2017, so more people are attached to the Social Media. So, if Social Media is not a part of your SEO campaign, your Google rankings will drop dramatically. Don’t ignore these powerful sites. “Social Sharings” is an important part of your SEO campaign. Invest money in Social Media so. When SEO Melbourne suggest about Social Media, don’t say “no” to save some money as you will miss the power of Social Sharings.
4) Your website is a “crap”: Professionals website is an essential for the success of an SEO campaign. Other than the contents, your website should be appealing to the visitors. No matter even if your website is on the top spot on Google – if it looks crap; visitors will lose interest in it. The professionalism of your website gives a message about the professionalism of your products or services. Below I am highlighting 5 points to pay attention about the status of your website:
1) Is your website outdated?
2) Is it designed in a professional manner?
3) Is it mobile friendly?
4) Do you get negative comments on the user-friendliness of your website?
5) Is it taking ages to load?
OK, it’s the end of part-1. Read the part-2 to find what’s going wrong with your SEO campaign.