Many types of coffee are available in shops today, and each type has distinctive qualities. Latte, Cappuccino, mocha, and espresso – it goes by many names. What is your favorite coffee type? Manufacturers have managed to produce Coffee Machines that can give you more than one coffee type. Well, I am writing this article for people who want to become a coffee lover and for those who are new to the coffee world. The world of coffee – yes, it can be a confusing place for new restaurateur or hotelier. Don’t worry! In this article, I am explaining about Coffee Machines and coffee types, so you know what you are drinking/serving.
* Espresso: Well, we can consider it as the foundation of all today’s popular coffee types. Modern Coffee Machines can produce an espresso in 20-30 seconds. You have to add ground coffee to the brewer. Under pressure, water that has been heated to the optimal temperature is added to the coffee grounds. The pressure that modern Coffee Machines use varies between 9-bar to 15-bar. Higher the pressure, more extraction of the essence. Well, 30 ml of espresso can give you what you expect from coffee. Anyway, I drink a double espresso in the morning as my driving fuel (60ml.) Espresso has a very sharp, bitter taste.
* Black Americano: It is dead simple. Espresso and hot water make Americano (much similar to filter coffee.) All modern Coffee Machines have options that give you an Americano. Anyway, you should drink it without adding sugar (my opinion.)
* Cafe Latte: One of my favorites. Its milky taste makes it ideal for beginners. Well, drinking an espresso may not be the option for beginners. They should start with something mild like Latte. Modern Coffee Machines produce Latte by mixing steam milk with a shot of espresso. Again, drinking it without adding sugar is advisable to taste the natural taste of milk and coffee.
* Latte Macchiato: A variation of Latte coffee. In simple words, Latte Macchiato is colored milk with espresso. Most Coffee Machines dispense Latte Macchiato in three stages: 1) Heated milk is dispensed into the cup/glass. 2) More milk is added to get a frothy texture. 3) Lastly, a shot of espresso is added. Well, don’t serve it in a cup or a mug. To show off its layers, serve it in a glass. Your guests will love it.
* Cappuccino: In my opinion, it is the most famous coffee type available in shops today. Slightly stronger than cafe latte and latte macchiato. On the top of the drink, you get a frothy topping of milk. All modern Coffee Machines have options for a refreshing cappuccino cup.
* Hot chocolate: It is not coffee, and I know it. Now, you don’t need to buy a separate hot chocolate machine for your restaurant. Modern manufacturers have managed to produce Coffee Machines that can do hot chocolate as well. It will save your time and money in the long run.
* Mocha: It is a blend of hot chocolate and a shot of espresso.
What do you think now? You don’t have to buy separate machines for each coffee type now. Anyway, the price of the machine will vary depending on available options. How much can you afford? You can buy quality commercial Coffee Machines for $4000.