“A honeymoon is the traditional holiday taken by newlyweds to celebrate their marriage in intimacy and seclusion. Today, honeymoons are often celebrated in destinations considered exotic or romantic.” Well, I started the article with what the Wikipedia says about the honeymoon. Today, Wedding Videography Melbourne is going to discuss your favorite time after the wedding (the honeymoon) and give you tips on it. The history says that it started in the 15 century.
How can you plan the best possible honeymoon? You will find all the answers here.
* How long in advance should we plan for it?: A common question many couples have in their minds. The sooner the better; that is what we have to say. Wedding Videography Melbourne tip: go with a honeymoon travel organizer. They make sure everything goes well. Take your time to plan your budget for it, and that is why I said to plan for it in advance. Peak season honeymoon trips can be expensive than off-season ones. It is a thing to consider when planning your honeymoon so.
* What is your dream destination?: Now, it is the time to make the final decision. Fiji, Maldives, Hawaii, and Seychelles are the most popular honeymoon destinations today. Wedding Videography Melbourne tip: well, you don’t always have to celebrate it in a foreign country. Most couples can’t request longer holidays from their workplaces. Some honeymoon destinations can take a day to reach. So, if you only have a week to spend on the honeymoon, then considering an exotic location is advisable. If not, you will waste 2 days from 7 days for traveling up and down that you have to enjoy the honeymoon.
* How much is your budget?: Most couples leave for the honeymoon after their wedding. Planning a budget for the honeymoon can be challenging after covering the wedding expenses. Wedding Videography Melbourne tip: do your research on it first. Don’t worry. You can find a package that suits your budget. Credit cards holders can get discounts on air tickets and mileage.
* When will you be leaving?: About 60% of couples in Australia get married on a Saturday. So, honeymoon travel planners are busy on Saturdays mostly. Also, consider the weather on the honeymoon destination depending on the month you get married. Wedding Videography Melbourne tip: it is a thing to consider when fixing the date for your wedding. The majority of the couples go on their honeymoon just after their wedding. The weather in your country may be great, but how about the weather in the other destination?
* Discuss with your other half: What sort of experience you want during the honeymoon? Touring, relaxation, adventure, or a little of everything? Wedding Videography Melbourne tip: communication is the key. While you may want a touring experience, she wants a relaxing experience together. Well, she is the lady, so give her the priority.
* Contraception: You will have a lot of sex during the honeymoon. Do you want to get pregnant right after the wedding or not? Wedding Videography Melbourne tip: most couples don’t give priority to this factor. Anyway if you don’t want to get pregnant right after the wedding, then take it seriously. Having emergency contraception pills such as Plan-B is advisable. Never use emergency pills as a long-term contraception method though.